Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday, December 2, 2008


I arrived at the Paris Charles de Gaulle airport at 6 am Paris time without getting any sleep on the plane. I took a bus to the Arc of Triumph, which took about an hour an a half due to traffic. From there, I took the Metro to the Eiffle Tower and walked around taking photos. Luckily I brought a hat, gloves, a sweater, fleece jacket, and wind breaker because it was COLD! I had lunch and a pitcher of wine at a small cafe, before heading back to the airport to meet up with Rey and Liza.

We are currently waiting for our flight and blogging. I'll provide more details, humor, and pics of my day day in Parus later, since I only have 20% left on my battery. I at least wanted to post my journal from my flight.

Here's one pic in the meantime.

The funnier pictures I took with my DSLR. This laptop doesn't have a built in reader for those cards, so I'll have to upload those in South Africa.



1 comment:

Alma Ly said...

GREAT pictures Roger! I'm excited to see all that. The lions were spectacular and so was that little bird in Rey's hand. Thank you so much for posting your works of art!
Alma